Friday, May 29, 2009

Touched By Angels

Many of you remember the Disaster Relief teams that helped our community after Hurricaine Gustav. Over the past nine months I have grown to be dear friends with a couple of very special angels God sent to Prairieville, La to help our community with the recovery efforts. It is with the highest honor and greatest privilege that I now call these people my family. Here is a story I wrote about how the teams impacted our Church and community. It was published on the North American Mission Board website. Click on the link below to read the article on the NAMB website:
http://www.namb.net/site/apps/nlnet/content3.aspx?c=9qKILUOzEpH&b=5183849&ct=6994591

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweet Lil'D....YOU are the angel....sometimes I wonder if you are real or an angel...privileged to be in your family....God's family is huge, what an honor to serve with you this side of Glory. Love you...R